What kind of information do we ask for?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter full name, address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- Handle and process your orders efficiently as well as to process your payments.
- Enable goods to be delivered to you. SUNDERWATER has to pass on your full name, address and phone number to the company's third party couriers.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Contact you regarding forthcoming offers by email only, unless you disagree.
Please note that the company will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside user's personal information to any third parties. it will only use your information as sited above.
How do we protect your personal information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. This in only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive or credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed by our servers.
Please note that the company shall disclose information about users if:
- Required and/or requested to do so by law or legal process.
- Required and/or requested to do so by law enforcement authorities or other governmental authorities.
- Disclosure is deemed necessary and/or appropriate to prevent physical harm, financial loss and/or interference with the company's rights and property and/or with rights of users and/or others, or with respect to suspected or actual illegal activity.